HCC Alumni Relations
900 Lafayette Blvd.
Bridgeport, CT 06604
The Alumni Association is a division of the HCC Foundation. College Alumni play an important role for the College in many ways. Alumni offer new and innovative ideas and can serve as an avenue of communication for students and the community. Many alumni serve their alma mater by becoming volunteers as student mentors, student recruiters or as college supporters in their community to give something in return to the College that helped shape their lives.
Our Mission:Guiding Values:
The Office of Alumni Affairs develops relationships and establishes lifelong connections between Housatonic Community College and its alumni and friends, leading to increased support for the institution’s mission and goals. Successful relations are the result of the strategic and deliberate cultivation of alumni as leaders, volunteers, advocates, and donors for Housatonic Community College.
- Connect alumni and friends strategically back to the College linking their interests to College needs.
- Enhance student success at many levels through scholarships and programs that foster a life-long commitment to the College.
- Advocate, promote and educate the public concerning the value of investing in Housatonic Community College.
- Support the mission of the HCC Foundation to develop private funds that advance educational opportunities for students, staff and the communities we serve.
- Establish and cultivate relations with alumni and friends of Housatonic Community College through communications, programs, and services.
- Serve as the primary alumni resource for Housatonic Community College in alumni services and programs, working with colleges and schools to promote alumni involvement and cultivation.
- Identify, motivate and train strong alumni volunteers to raise scholarship funds and foster student recruitment for Housatonic Community College.
- Encourage diversity by increasing the involvement of minority and young alumni in the life and support of the College.
- Promote membership in the Alumni Association as an intermediate step toward becoming fully vested in the College.
To build relationships with current and prospective alumni donors.
To include unrestricted gifts as an option in the annual and alumni campaign.
For information on how you can assist in building the future of HCC, contact the Foundation at 203-332-5038.