When collecting, analyzing and presenting data, the staff of the HCC OIR strives to:
- apply statistical principles appropriately
- present data in clear, easily understandable formats
- provide context, to foster complete understanding
- avoid oversimplification of complex issues.
In all of our activities, we strive to be:
- responsive to the needs of HCC students, staff and faculty
- ethical in our use of data
- collegial in our relationships
- efficient in our operations
- respectful of student, staff and faculty privacy.
Janice Schaeffler, Director of Institutional Research, (203) 332- 5220
Catherine Velez, Research Assistant, (203) 332- 5171
Karen Vo, Research Assistant, (203) 332- 5171