Lafayette Hall, Room B114f, within the Library
Phone: 203-332-5180 Staff...
The Media Services department provides support to faculty, students
and staff in the use of educational technology in teaching and learning.
The Media Services department maintains and administers the college’s
80 fully-integrated media-rich classrooms and provides media support for the college’s state-of-the-art
The Media Services department provides support in the production and
duplication of multi-media presentation materials. Please see the list
below for more information about the services we provide to our learning
We’re here to help you with your multimedia needs. Here
are some of the ways that we can provide assistance.
- If you need technical advice or assistance when putting together instructional
media materials, we are a good resource — call us.
- Would you like to know how to use the equipment in a Media Rich Classroom?
- Would you like to learn more about how to use the Hitachi Star Board
on the instructor’s desk? See our video
tutorial or call for training.
- Do you need CDs or DVDs duplicated?
- Are you organizing or participating in a college event and have questions
regarding your presentation?
- We lend audio-visual equipment. See our list
and our policies.